Saturday 10 October 2009

Spot the difference

On Thursday, I went to Patterson Park to play basketball. Highlights were an enormous dunk on some poor guy that stopped played for about 3 minutes while everyone else went completely crazy and I stood there feeling slightly embarrassed. So English. During the course of it, I pranged my thumb. In honour of Manus, who is convinced that both his thumbs are unreasonably large, I am posting this picture. For the visually impaired, the spot-the-difference answer is: one thumb is bigger than the other. For the picky, the answer also is: one thumb is a left thumb and one is a right thumb.
In other 'spot-the-difference' news (and this one really is for beginners) can anyone tell me why I am convinced that Wayne Rooney and Lebron James look similar? Expecting a 2-1 win in Ukraine today for England. C'mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment