Thursday 10 September 2009

New Day, New Breakfast

There is only one piece of news that matters from Wednesday and that is England's whooping of Croatia. 5-1. I managed to find a website that streamed the ITV coverage straight into my office, so that was great. I didn't even have to ignore poor american commentary. I am still not sure whether I think Heskey or Defoe should start - I think Capello will give Defoe and Rooney a good stretch together in the next game to see what happens.
Mel's day consisted mainly of trying to unpack cases and walking to Safeway, I think. Yuck.
On this view of our building you can see the main rooftop balcony (to the left) and the side bit to the right. We had a cracking dinner of steak (barbequed in the garden), cornbread and sweetcorn, and then went for a walk along the waterfront to Fell's Point. There were loads of joggers out and generally a lot of people out and about in the street, so that has to be a good thing. In other food news, Jim Pekar brought a bunch of figs in from his tree at home and they are delicioso. Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment