Friday 11 September 2009

Strange new hybrid solves world food shortage

After work today we (Mel joined for drinks not work) went to Red Star for drinks and had a very delicious Buffalo Chicken pizza. I can only imagine that the Buffalo chicken yields significantly more meat than the regular chicken, but it seems that nothing is lost in taste (obviously, since chicken tastes of very little). I think that a Buffalo chicken will look something like this picture. The astute among you will realise that this is not a buffalo chicken, but a puffalo (see Animal magazine game on Facebook).While working our way through our pizza, I was delighted to spot Olympian legend and Baltimore native Michael Phelps. I was going to say something uncalled-for about MP being the Peter Crouch of swimming, but then fizzled out at the thought that Carlos Tevez would be more appropriate, in spite of his stature. I am pleased to report that Mr Phelps wears clothes in public, and that we were too scared/considerate to take his photo there and then. So I stole one off the internet: myjewishlearning.com as it happens.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can keep this up till Christmas!
    I like the style.
    Daddy xxx

    ReplyDelete